- Detailed statistical and bioinformatical data analysis is essential for making most use of microarray experiments.
- We provide services and consultation for experiment design, microarray data analysis, quantitative PCR, and NGS data analysis
- Spheromics applies some of the most advanced software tools to your datasets for univariate and multivariate analysis.
- Data will be analysed according to the customers wishes, and reported in publication-type format.
- Various platforms can be applied, e.g. Affymetrix, Agilent, Illumina.
- Pathway or gene network analysis and data mining can be performed, using some of the most advanced tools.
- Basic services include (but are not limited to):
· Experimental design, consultation
· Quality control (unwanted variation, data structure)
· Normalization (a range of options available)
· Standard or custom annotation data can be applied
· Differential expression (t-test, ANOVA, multi-way ANOVA, various solutions for NGS)
· Uni-, and multivariate analysis
· Visualization (Principal component analysis, hierarchical cluster analysis, Volcano plot, etc.)
· Pathway/network analysis
· Geneset Enrichment Analysis (GSEA)
· Biomarker analysis (classification, prognostic, diagnostic)